So, 3/4 in Hospital with Covid are unjabbed!

Covid for the majority has mild to moderate symptoms.
I’d love to know the thought process of those double jabbed that are still shit scared to live life.

There’s going to be some right melt downs if the latest news is true.

Should be quite interesting though.
I was going to leave this sub forum for a while, I’ve changed my mind, it’s a new beginning.

majority of us double jabbed are living our life - what we are worried about is return of restrictions that end the ability for us to live our life. So what we want is for people to do everything they can to assist in that and help keeping pressure off NHS.

Covid for the majority has mild to moderate symptoms.
I’d love to know the thought process of those double jabbed that are still shit scared to live life.

There’s going to be some right melt downs if the latest news is true.

Should be quite interesting though.
I was going to leave this sub forum for a while, I’ve changed my mind, it’s a new beginning.
How many?

majority of us double jabbed are living our life - what we are worried about is return of restrictions that end the ability for us to live our life. So what we want is for people to do everything they can to assist in that and help keeping pressure off NHS.
This. The people whining about delayed NHS appointments but refusing a vaccine are the lowest of low. Obviously those instructed not to have it are excluded.

If the 5m or so adults who aren't vaccinated were double jabbed the covid workload for the NHS would reduce by around a quarter. That's a huge amount for a small number of people. We're nowhere near back to normal in the NHS.

Also, cheers to whichever mod deleted my nonsense earlier.

This. The people whining about delayed NHS appointments but refusing a vaccine are the lowest of low. Obviously those instructed not to have it are excluded.

If the 5m or so adults who aren't vaccinated were double jabbed the covid workload for the NHS would reduce by around a quarter. That's a huge amount for a small number of people. We're nowhere near back to normal in the NHS.

Also, cheers to whichever mod deleted my nonsense earlier.

4.6 million in 2020 when there wasn’t a vaccine.

Back