So, 3/4 in Hospital with Covid are unjabbed!

Mackem DJ

Striker
Staggering statistic :rolleyes: and these clowns wonder why there is a push for the last 11% to get jabbed.

All the way through this pandemic from the initial rush for pasta and bogroll to now this, we have been shown to be a nation rammed with idiots.

If any further lockdowns are needed this is largely on these fools + all those spreading misinformation over the last year. Don’t focus your ire on politicians or SAGE or the NHS or those who are happy to continue wearing masks. This one is on people like ************************** i’m afraid.

Last edited by a moderator:

Where is it from

I’m sure the data is out today, shame it’s not linked to the thread.
The number of unvaccinated people ending up in hospital with Covid is "concerning", Boris Johnson has said.
Three quarters of those hospitalised had not had a Covid jab, with a "higher proportion" of younger people now being affected, he said.
He added that while lifting most restrictions in July continued to look right, there was still a risk as infections remained high.
I’m sure the data is out today, shame it’s not linked to the thread.
The number of unvaccinated people ending up in hospital with Covid is "concerning", Boris Johnson has said.
Three quarters of those hospitalised had not had a Covid jab, with a "higher proportion" of younger people now being affected, he said.
He added that while lifting most restrictions in July continued to look right, there was still a risk as infections remained high.

I do hope the OP hasn’t taken that out of context. :lol:

Last edited:
Where is your evidence?
Its as clear as the nose on your face. 3/4 unjabbed is a staggering statistic.

6,000 people needing treatment in Hospital for covid as we speak who have been taken in and asked on arrival “have you had a vaccine” and they Have to confirm they didn’t.

can you imagine, these people must have no shame at all. (Not aimed at the tiny % of people that cant have a vaccine obviously, before anyone invariably comes along with whatiffery).

Its as clear as the nose on your face. 3/4 unjabbed is a staggering statistic.

6,000 people needing treatment in Hospital for covid as we speak who have been taken in and asked on arrival “have you had a vaccine” and they Have to confirm they didn’t.

can you imagine, these people must have no shame at all. (Not aimed at the tiny % of people that cant have a vaccine obviously, before anyone invariably comes along with whatiffery).

Evidence, where’s the link?

Evidence, where’s the link?

nearly all news outlets are running the story - it’s from public health England official figures

It’s actually 3/4 of under 50s in hospital are unjabbed

Last edited:
I’ve watched the Boris interview, he’s said it.

I’ll now take it as the truth.
nearly all news outlets are running the story - it’s from public health England official figures

Ah right 3/4 of under 50’s.
Now we’re moving towards the truth.

Last edited:
Off topic a little but I wouldn't trust Boris or the papers, I remember Blair and the papers telling us Iraq had WMD's

IS there by chance a link to the study showing the data? would be very interested in seeing the figures, as i guess due to the sheer amount of Jabbed people a crap ton of people with 1 or 2 jabs would have ended up in hospital, due to the way stats work and if its showing un-jabbed being 3/4 of cases that's massive.

@AB22 Easy Tiger can you change the misinformation in the thread title, there’s a good boy.
Under 50’s.

I wouldn’t want you to ban the poster for something so trivial.
The article @Axerty posted is from 6 days ago.

Rather than reporting @Mackem DJ for posting misinformation, can you find something that counters what the PM has said 5 days after that article?

"I'm certainly concerned and what I'm particularly concerned about is that in great hospitals like this, 75% of the people who are succumbing to Covid still are not vaccinated."

Off topic a little but I wouldn't trust Boris or the papers, I remember Blair and the papers telling us Iraq had WMD's

IS there by chance a link to the study showing the data? would be very interested in seeing the figures, as i guess due to the sheer amount of Jabbed people a crap ton of people with 1 or 2 jabs would have ended up in hospital, due to the way stats work and if its showing un-jabbed being 3/4 of cases that's massive.
=

Last edited:

Back