Snowfall - TV Show

It was recommended on here and yep its great so deserves a thread of its own.

It's a crime thriller/drama.

A look at the early days of the crack cocaine epidemic in Los Angeles during the beginning of the 1980s.

Watch if you liked Breaking bad. The first 2 episodes are mint looking forward to the third one.

I couldn't get along with it at all the first time I tried it

smashed out the first two seasons in two days

it has weak points but overall is very good

Only heard about it about 5 weeks ago and have done all 4 series in.
Really good, few little plot things but what series hasn't.
Massively under publicised by the beeb, one of the best things they have had on.

Gave up after couple episodes but May try again once the footy finished , always had good reviews , surprised bbc didn’t push it more

finally caught up and just finished watching season 4... a very good series that now looks like it has reached the Barry Seal/Colonel Oliver North phase... Season 5 should be interesting in which direction they take?

the Barry Seal/Colonel Oliver North phase
There are several films or documentaries out there about that period set in Latin American, with most popular probably being Tom Cruise playing Barry Seal in the recent film American Made, although I would recommend Double Crossed (a tv movie where Dennis Hopper portrays Seale) that has more realistic and darker screenplay, with bonus of Hopper playing a manic Barry Seal ;)

As for Snowfall, all 4 seasons are still available on BBC iPlayer for anybody who wants to give it a go

Just finished series 4.....quality..another fine English actor in a top American series...in my top 5 I think with wire sopranos

Giving this thread a bump. We are on the 4th series and it’s been class. Possibly the best thing I have watched since the Unforgotten and Ozark.

Didn't realise the last season (6) came out a few months back. Not on BBC yet - not sure when it'll come out on that.
This has been one of my favourite series of all time.

Back