Snowboarding

looking to go snowboarding for the first time, 4 of us, was hoping to do snowbombing but not everyone’s keen.

Anyone have any recommendations of a good place to go that isn’t that expensive and ideally is easy to get the ski lift and board and boots either included or whatever. Somewhere good for first timers with a decent night life. Off work from 6th to 13th April next year.

A package holiday would probs suit but open to suggestions.

Get an airbnb in Morzine, decent night out and decent beginner slopes around Avoriaz.

Make sure you can get enough lessons to link turns on a snowboard otherwise you'll probably hate it/be too tired to board the full day as you'll be heel edging down every slope.

Cheap - Bulgaria, only problem is the resort's/snow areas are small and the guarantee of snow is poor but it is mentally cheap

Austria - great for snow and nightlife can be good depending on resort, Söll is pretty good for snow and nightlife. My mate has stayed in Zell am See a few times for the full winter and loves it there, mentally picturesque and good nightlife.

Italy - probably slightly cheaper than Austria but the nightlife doesn't tend to be as good and from my experience Austria has better snowfall but thats probably just my experience

Switzerland - avoid like the plague if you aren't loaded.

Back