Snow White RIP

When people used to just post the name of someone as a title, people kept saying "I worried they might be dead when I opened this thread" or "I thought you were going to say operation yewtree was investigating them" (around the time lots of celebrities seemed to be getting investigated for potentially being paedophile).

As a result someone starting posting DNYT on thread titles if the thread was about the named person being dead, not investigated in operation yewtree. NDBYT (not dead, but yewtree) if they weren't dead but were a potential paedophile and NDOYT (not dead or yewtree) if they were making a post about an individual who had neither died nor been suspected of being a paedophile. In true smb fashion this was dragged on far too long so it still gets used now

great explanation

funny ain’t it you just get used to these things, I was on here what that was coined as a phrase, but guess newbies will come across these all the time

its like we have our own code/language

my personal favs

are shit in her knicker drawer
and format the fucker

Sad news but although she was the body model for Snow White she didn't provide the voice . The voice of the character was provided by Adriana Caselotti who died in 1997.

Back