"Snow" The main news headlines on all news channels

Canada function with about 12ft of the stuff, embarrassing how much we crumble, struggle and panic at a few inches ffs :oops::lol:.

I woke up on my first morning of a few days in New York a few years ago to look out the window, only to see a few feet of snow after falling during the night. I thought that the first day or two were gonna be written off because absolutely everywhere would be shut because of snow. I went down after breakfast only to see everyone carrying on as normal. I can only imagine the pandemonium if we had the same weather over here.

I woke up on my first morning of a few days in New York a few years ago to look out the window, only to see a few feet of snow after falling during the night. I thought that the first day or two were gonna be written off because absolutely everywhere would be shut because of snow. I went down after breakfast only to see everyone carrying on as normal. I can only imagine the pandemonium if we had the same weather over here.
The country would grind to a halt fella :confused::lol:.

Canada function with about 12ft of the stuff, embarrassing how much we crumble, struggle and panic at a few inches ffs :oops::lol:.
I think this is a bit of a myth tbh. Yes the media over react, but I don't know anyone who struggles to carry on. It slows things down, especially on the roads. Also if schools close it's normally down to no heating. Where is the evidence of the country grinding to a halt? We don't get enough of the stuff for that to have happened recently.

Logon or register to see this image

This early morning and more came down, had about 5cm with more to come tonight.
Crap drivers around in 1st or 2nd gear..revving up engines.. people haven't got a clue.

This is an A road btw! A tractor with snow plough cleared the road.

Back