Snooker

Chappers

Striker
Haven't watched this in years. My dad loved it and like a lot of people I watched it loads in the 80's.

Stuck it on yesteday and watched the first semi with O'Sullivan in it and really enjoyed it. Was surprised to see him still playing.

Any fans on the smb as it's a sport that was massive when i was a kid but I know ver

Know ittle about who even plays these days.

Last edited:

Haven't watched this in years. My dad loved it and like a lot of people I watched it loads in the 80's.

Stuck it on yesteday and watched the first semi with O'Sullivan in it and really enjoyed it. Was surprised to see him still playing.

Any fans on the smb as it's a sport that was massive when i was a kid but I know ver

y little about who even plays these days.

I used to love watching snooker. It's strangely hypnotic.

I used to love watching snooker. It's strangely hypnotic.
I honestly can't remember the last time i watched a game. Wouldn't be surprised if it was 25 years ago, if not more.

Yet, started watching yesterday and kept it on and enjoyed it. Going to watch the final today.

Still a couple of the old timers around, started watching it during the white/davis era, easy to watch, fancy playing a bit more regular, pity my highest break is about 9 !!

Snooker loopy nuts are you

I watch it a fair bit, between Eurosport and the BBC you can watch every tournament more or less.

Ronnie has ridden his luck a touch this week but it’s been interesting to watch him not at his best grinding through matches.

I watch every tournament on the BBC, but fuck watchin it on ITV, I was a big Jimmy White fan back in the day, gutted he never won the WC. I went to see him play John Higgins back in the early 90's at Crowtree leisure center, he lost :( . These days it's all about the pure genius that is Ronnie, love watching him play.

Love the snooker me, watching Ronnie when he’s on song is one of the best sights in sport. As someone has said he’s been lucky at times in this tournament but hes still the most entertaining.

It’s basically O’Sullivan and the rest. When he packs it in, nobody will give a toss tbh.

Looking forward to seeing Ronnie equal the record number of wins in the UK championship. Will be a tough match though. Another step on the way to removing any doubters that he’s the best ever.

Proper wrestling

Back