Snooker world tour championship

That match! The best I've seen in a while. Will be trying to emulate the both of them, smashing the hell out of Tiny Trundler at Houghton Snooker Club tomorrow.

Just found out Houghton Snooker Club is closing for good tomorrow. Desperate that like.

Last edited:

The 2 most in-form players in the world at the minute, playing at the top of their game. Doesn't get much better.
As much criticism as I've given Barry Hearn, he deserves praise for these tournaments. They've been very entertaining.
Robertson is 12/1 for the worlds
That's not bad. This is probably the best he's played since then. I fancy Trump for it this year though, but there have been quite a few players playing very high quality snooker this season.

As much criticism as I've given Barry Hearn, he deserves praise for these tournaments. They've been very entertaining.

That's not bad. This is probably the best he's played since then. I fancy Trump for it this year though, but there have been quite a few players playing very high quality snooker this season.
You could probably make an argument for 9or 10 players and that's before you mention Selby bang out of form but more than capable

Snooker was dying on its arse before Hearn got a hold of it again. Love it hate him there's no denying he's great at building a brand up

An another note McManus, Foulds and Hendry are a superb listen whether it by in studio or commentary box

Last edited:

Back