Snooker World Championship

The two 147 chances were highlights.

I don't like Trump showboating. I don't think he's got the charisma to pull it off without looking like a total ringpiece.

Well deserved win mind.

63-1, 43 left on the table.

Thats fair enough then, thought it was closer, he was gone anyway tbf.

The two 147 chances were highlights.

I don't like Trump showboating. I don't think he's got the charisma to pull it off without looking like a total ringpiece.

Well deserved win mind.

I enjoyed it, reminded me of Alex Higgins in his pomp. Although yes, Alex would've thrown in a few waves and finger pointing to get the crowd going even more.

Last edited:
Trump was terrifyingly good in the final, as the GOAT (Hendry) said, he rarely loses a final and seems to take it up a notch. Was nice to watch my 2 favourite current players in the final.

Anyone got their tickets for next year ? Got mine yesterday. The first Monday afternoon, Tues morn, wed morn. Booked the hotel next to crucible for 4 nights. Going to make a nice break of it instead of my normal 1 night stop off.

Anyone got their tickets for next year ? Got mine yesterday. The first Monday afternoon, Tues morn, wed morn. Booked the hotel next to crucible for 4 nights. Going to make a nice break of it instead of my normal 1 night stop off.
Aye got mine £44 for a few round 2 sessions, it used to be £5 for the morning and £7 for the afternoon when I first went in the 90s

he always gets a +1 on his invites but doesn't have a lass so he just asks on twitter who would like to join him - he took this lass to the snooker last night
I guess I was onto a loser when I didn't know who either of the people were. I didn't know which one had brought the other.

Back