Snooker World Championship

Hopefully the BBC coverage improves this year.

They really haven’t given it the airtime it deserves the last few years, leaving it to the red button

all Internet these days I suppose

In fairness the sport does not have the characters it used to have either

Last edited:

Will be there as usual on the first Friday. Looking at the draw I think it could be Ronnie again on our table if he comes through his opening round match. Been going most years since 2001 and always have a cracking day out.

Can make a case for quite a few potential winners but think Robertson, Trump and Kyren Wilson will take some beating this year.

The qualifiers for this started on Wednesday.

Is there a YouTube channel showing coverage of this.

I remember watching one last year. They were covering the most interesting/competitive match then jumping table if another match gets interesting.

The qualifiers for this started on Wednesday.

Is there a YouTube channel showing coverage of this.

I remember watching one last year. They were covering the most interesting/competitive match then jumping table if another match gets interesting.

There's similar coverage of the last round this year with commentary by Rob Walker and Neil Foulds.

Jimmy White has been staying at the hotel where the Mrs works in Darlo. Been practising at a local club, I thought he was long retired.

Where's the cue ball going?
It's missable

Will be there as usual on the first Friday. Looking at the draw I think it could be Ronnie again on our table if he comes through his opening round match. Been going most years since 2001 and always have a cracking day out.

Can make a case for quite a few potential winners but think Robertson, Trump and Kyren Wilson will take some beating this year.

Yep. Selby has hit shit form.
I'd like to see Ding up there too.

Last edited:

Back