Snooker World Championship

Draw being done this morning, can't wait for this to start, one of my favourite sporting events of the year.

Ronnie to win his 6th title, to cement his position as GOAT.

Can see Robertson getting to the final in the other half, definitely the form player of the moment along with Ronnie. Trump will go far too.

A bold claim.

Just seen the Qualifiers draw. Can't pick even pick one cast iron guarantee to qualify tbh, not even Ryan Day, so Judgement Day will be very exciting. Outside the elite of the game there's not much between most of the Top 64.

Just seen the Qualifiers draw. Can't pick even pick one cast iron guarantee to qualify tbh, not even Ryan Day, so Judgement Day will be very exciting. Outside the elite of the game there's not much between most of the Top 64.

no Jimmy White or Crafty Ken :(

End of an era

no Jimmy White or Crafty Ken :(

End of an era

Jimmy will surely be off the tour next week, him losing to Ali Carter in R2 by 5 or more frames is more nailed on than Christ. I do think that he has such a passion for the game he'll be back in Q School the following month trying to win his place back. However, Ken has a small chance of qualifying and he'll be on tour next season to give it another crack anyway.

One of my favourite sporting events of the year, Robertson has been playing well lately like, can’t see past Ronnie if he wants it

I think he possibly wants it to much. He seems to thrive more over the shorter distances nowadays. I know he is better mentally nowadays but the thought of 2 long weeks in Sheffield is to much for him now imo

Hopefully the BBC coverage improves this year.

They really haven’t given it the airtime it deserves the last few years, leaving it to the red button

Back