Snooker World Championship

Can't see Selby getting past Allen. Wilson/Williams v Robertson, Allen v O'Sullivan. I'm going for Robertson to win it, been thinking that for a few months now, he's sorted his private life out now and has the all-round game to do it.

Can't see Selby getting past Allen. Wilson/Williams v Robertson, Allen v O'Sullivan. I'm going for Robertson to win it, been thinking that for a few months now, he's sorted his private life out now and has the all-round game to do it.
Think it’ll be one of trump Robertson or Ronnie. Robertson seems to shit himself every time he comes up against Ronnie whereas trump doesn’t. Hard to call. They’re definitely along with Allen the form players of this season.

Aye, I'm going to have an each way bet on Allen as I fancy him to get to at least the last four.

Think it’ll be one of trump Robertson or Ronnie. Robertson seems to shit himself every time he comes up against Ronnie whereas trump doesn’t. Hard to call. They’re definitely along with Allen the form players of this season.

Going on recent form yes, but this is the World ch - Selby or Williams for me, horses for courses..

Most people wouldn't have heard of him, but there's a young Chinese lad called Zhao Xintong who is a dark horse imo. Haven't seen such a naturally talented youngster since Trump broke through.

Most people wouldn't have heard of him, but there's a young Chinese lad called Zhao Xintong who is a dark horse imo. Haven't seen such a naturally talented youngster since Trump broke through.
Looked really good in the qualifying.
Hit lucky and get the full match of him v selby on Monday

Back