Snooker World Championship

Discussion in 'SMB' started by jacko100, Apr 8, 2019.

1. Bungo Bill

Bungo Bill Goalkeeper

I put a few quid on Ding to win every year. Not so sure this time though, he just isn't playing well enough.

2. jacko100

jacko100 Winger

yeah getting beaten by james wattana in China was a new low!

Bungo Bill likes this.
  3. Bungo Bill

Bungo Bill Goalkeeper

Definitely. He seems to have lost a bit of focus since becoming a dad for the first time. Still love watching him though.

4. jacko100

jacko100 Winger

yeah he's class, has great facial expressions too, was very funny when he was trying to get that 147 recently against Ronnie, missed the yellow but then it went round the table and into the middle

This was brilliant when he forgot he was going for a 147! :lol:

Last edited: Apr 11, 2019
  5. I wonder what comedy moments we'll get from The Jester from Leicester this time round? Such a character, on and off the table.

Sossidge Rerls, Slow joe and jacko100 like this.
  6. CatRyan

CatRyan Striker

He is an absolutely miserable bastard. Gone right off him and he's playing shite anyway.

Notorious Decka and niceonemarra like this.
  7. Slow joe

Slow joe Midfield

Just had a look at the draw and I'll see shaun Murphy on Monday and O Sullivan on Tuesday. Sixth time of going and first time I've seen Ronnie so buzzing.

8. Burt

Burt Midfield

Saw Ronnie for the 1st time live last year in his 2nd round match defeat against Ali Carter. He had a bad start which is the session we saw and in the end deservedly lost the match 13-9. Hopefully he gets through to round 2 this year and plays a bit better as Maguire (who could be his Round 2 opponent) can be brilliant to watch on his day.

9. Wouldn't be surprised to see him go deep into this tournament. The longer format suits him where he can bore the tits off his opponent. Still got to navigate his way through the early rounds mind.

10. Almost Genius

Almost Genius Striker

New snooker game out Wednesday just in time for this years tournament.
    First one for years

11. FootballFan

FootballFan Striker

yep, fancy him to win it, very good at what the ignorant like to call the "scrappy frames"

Notorious Decka likes this.
  12. chopsfc007

chopsfc007 Striker

I have ordered it are you getting it marra

13. Almost Genius

Almost Genius Striker

Aye just bought it.
    Players look really poor on it for graphics these days but never mind

14. Snooker games are always shit. It’s like they spend half an hour knocking them up. Sales figures are probably horrendous like.

15. chopsfc007

chopsfc007 Striker

You getting it for ps4

The gameplay looks ok at least you can play as the pros unlike some games

16. andysafc85

andysafc85 Winger

Please let this be sarcasm

17. Of course it is :lol:

He's boring as sin!

Art Vandelay, andysafc85 and jacko100 like this.
  18. sonofagun

sonofagun Winger

Angles McManus losing to a girl.

19. Burt

Burt Midfield

Already 39 centuries in qualifying round 1 including a 146 for Thailand's Noppon Saengkham. Liang Wenbo and Martin Gould 10-0 winners too.

20. andysafc85

andysafc85 Winger

:lol: