Snooker thread

Got a fiver on Kyren Wilson at 8-1. Got to get past Ronnie in quarters though if they both win in the last 16 which is no gimmie given the way they are all dropping like flies.

The bbc and Eurosport will have the black armbands on tomorrow if Ronnie gets turned over. Lose him with all the other big names out and viewing figures arguably drop 50%

Thankfully got through - hopefully go all the way now only Kyren Wilson left from World Top 10 now apart from Ronnie.
The Chinese kid that won in the other match looks a handful, Ronnie seemed excited by him. Ronnie isn't really arsed about playing snooker anymore though, so I hope he goes all out to win and goes out in a high.

Jack Lisowski taking on Selvy's conqueror Vafaei, taking the first frame and queuing well.

Anyone fancy him as having an outside shot?

Jack Lisowski taking on Selvy's conqueror Vafaei, taking the first frame and queuing well.

Think much depends on what happens tomorrow. Wilson more than capable of turning O'Sullivan over. For those in other half of draw they aren't going to get many better chances to get to such a prestigious final

Vafaei? I was actually looking at his odds earlier. 28/1.
he has looked very confident.
Lisowski undoubtedly good enough to win it just dunno if he has the bottle.
get the feeling as soon as he wins his first tournament he’ll win a lot more.

Vafaei? I was actually looking at his odds earlier. 28/1.
he has looked very confident.
Lisowski undoubtedly good enough to win it just dunno if he has the bottle.
get the feeling as soon as he wins his first tournament he’ll win a lot more.
Yeah that's what I'm thinking. Great to watch when he's on form. Psychologically you wonder if he's his own worst enemy at times.
Think much depends on what happens tomorrow. Wilson more than capable of turning O'Sullivan over. For those in other half of draw they aren't going to get many better chances to get to such a prestigious final
Exactly. One of the two favourites is out tomorrow whatever happens. Such a huge opportunity for anyone else to step up if they can keep their nerve.

Back