Snooker thread

What's the point Inna 4 pound profit
Any profit is good and you move on. It’s more than interest in a bank. He spends £40 to get a guaranteed return of either £44 or £45 no matter who wins

10% profit. Try getting a 10% interest rate in any bank. If you get that with all bets, you’ll soon build up any balance.his bet on higgins returns £45. If Selby wins he gets nowt. If he does what I suggest he can’t lose and can move on

Last edited:
Any profit is good and you move on. It’s more than interest in a bank. He spends £40 to get a guaranteed return of either £44 or £45 no matter who wins

10% profit. Try getting a 10% interest rate in any bank. If you get that with all bets, you’ll soon build up any balance.his bet on higgins returns £45. If Selby wins he gets nowt. If he does what I suggest he can’t lose and can move on
Depends if you are betting on other things at same time, do you only do like pound bets at 4-1 odds and stuff

Depends if you are betting on other things at same time, do you only do like pound bets at 4-1 odds and stuff
I look for 6/4 and above in a two team bet, then I look if the other teams odds move against and get on to create an arb, which means I cant lose.

if I can turn a quid into two it does me and then you move on. Only edge punters can get on bookies

I look for 6/4 and above in a two team bet, then I look if the other teams odds move against and get on to create an arb, which means I cant lose.

if I can turn a quid into two it does me and then you move on. Only edge punters can get on bookies
I guess it requires patience no point in tiny profit if spending more elsewhere

I guess it requires patience no point in tiny profit if spending more elsewhere
It does and I’ve got plenty of time. There are apps available where it alerts you when to get on. these are things my dad used to talk about.

always remember an evens winner equals 100% profit. Start little, build your way up and have the odd daft odds bet.

my daft odds bets are on the sky super six. I put 50p on and this weeks return could be £712,890.75. I cover that with a 1p lucky 63, which returns £25,855.19

i sit there on a Saturday waiting for a cash out. My best win on those stakes has been £1100 on a cash out having four correct scores at 65 mins

now it’s 3-0 Selby is out to 7/2

Last edited:
It does and I’ve got plenty of time. There are apps available where it alerts you when to get on. these are things my dad used to talk about.

always remember an evens winner equals 100% profit. Start little, build your way up and have the odd daft odds bet.

my daft odds bets are on the sky super six. I put 50p on and this weeks return could be £712,890.75. I cover that with a 1p lucky 63, which returns £25,855.19

i sit there on a Saturday waiting for a cash out. My best win on those stakes has been £1100 on a cash out having four correct scores at 65 mins

Higgins seems to be the form man this week!

Do you say deposit 20 pounds each week and work from there, I'm having terrible Luck mind need to change strategy, and hope I win my bet for 5 k but spurs are poor, I desurve something that goes my way

Do you say deposit 20 pounds each week and work from there, I'm having terrible Luck mind need to change strategy, and hope I win my bet for 5 k but spurs are poor, I desurve something that goes my way
Not as much as that. A £5 at best. Small stakes looking to double my money. Once I build up a balance I withdraw and go again, this month I’m £15 up, that does me.

re that bet, is there a cash out available?

Not as much as that. A £5 at best. Small stakes looking to double my money. Once I build up a balance I withdraw and go again, this month I’m £15 up, that does me.

re that bet, is there a cash out available?
I deposit 20 a week but chase big wins lol none been offered which is bizzare because even the smallest most minimal bets you usually get offered one iv asked for one but they aren't budging

Back