Snooker thread

For a 60 year old Jimmy was playing some great snooker, two 130+ breaks in the event and scoring heavily once he got in.

Think he said playing two matches a day just caught up on him and he ran out of steam in the final.
Yes TBF he looked superb in the early rounds, clinical in the balls, he had been practicing every day throughout the proper tournament, so was sharp but he barely won a match on the main tour this season so should probably just do exhibitions and the seniors

The talking snooker podcast with Fergal O'Brien that came out last week is a excellent listen. Comes across as a very level headed intelligent fella
I have it downloaded, havent listened yet. Hes a realy nice bloke. Met him a few times. He used come to the golf club where I play and do some exhibitions and in return they'd give him honourary membership for the year. Saw him knock in a few 140 plus breaks while having a laugh with the members. top bloke.

Poomjang has got a tour card again

Been talking on Freesports about him losing at least 3 frames after three misses and being warned

The talking snooker podcast with Fergal O'Brien that came out last week is a excellent listen. Comes across as a very level headed intelligent fella
Finally got around to listening to this. Its an excellent interview. Would highly recommend it. Hes well able to talk and has done a lot in the game. I'd say they only asked him about 8 questions and he just talked and talked about everything. Was interesting the insights into how nervous he got in different situations and his take on that famous masters final against Paul Hunter.

Back