Snooker thread

With the class of 92 still winning and Selby and Robertson doing the same it seems to a given that Trump will continue to win in his 30s and 40s but both Hendry and Davis were past there best as they entered there 30s. Interesting to see how it pans out for Trump

He’s still playing, Ronnie won another 2 years ago, he’s 46.

Mark Williams won his last 4 years ago when he was 42.

I think FootballFan suits you.

good luck to him then, I like his style of snooker, he entertains, put simply stating that he has a long long way to go to be included in any mention of greats.

Such as if you were a wasted talent (e.g.Jimmy)

Alex Higgins won 2 world titles but should have won much more, he was an alcoholic maniac as we know but he created snooker as we know it today. For that reason I put him higher than some other robots who have won 3 or 4 titles, but all that is subjective for another day.

Such as if you were a wasted talent (e.g.Jimmy)

Alex Higgins won 2 world titles but should have won much more, he was an alcoholic maniac as we know but he created snooker as we know it today. For that reason I put him higher than some other robots who have won 3 or 4 titles, but all that is subjective for another day.
He did in his hole create snooker as we know it today, snooker today is all about clearing with one chance. Hendry created that.

and Jimmy was a wasted talent but alcoholic Alex wasn’t? 🤣

Back