trump 9/4

Robertson 4/1

osullivan 9/2

Higgins 11/2

selby 13/2

wilson 10/1

lisowski 20/1

hawkins 33/1
The entire tournament is best of 19, bit annoyed they changed the final from best of 25 as it was in 2019, we could do with more long format tournaments.

The tables looking full of chalk marks already, are neither of them using the Taom stuff?
Higgins looks to be using taom, or certainly one of the round "non kick" brands. Ronnie is old school!
I enjoy listening to McManus but I'd wish he'd learn to shut up when commentating. Just seems to be constantly droning on. Let the pictures do the talking at times
I get what you mean about him constantly talking but its by and large good stuff. Phil yates on the other hand!! Never shuts up and its constant drivel to boot.
Higgins looks to be using taom, or certainly one of the round "non kick" brands. Ronnie is old school!

I get what you mean about him constantly talking but its by and large good stuff. Phil yates on the other hand!! Never shuts up and its constant drivel to boot.
Speak of the devil and he arrives, the drivel monster

Last edited:
O’Sullivan 5-3 at the end of the session. More of that this week and it will be a great tournament. 7pm play to the finish

one stat they mentioned which I found interesting was that higgins leads ronnie 6-4 in matches of more than one session

overall ronnie has a winning record though

O’Sullivan through. Great start to the week that was, both over 90% pot success and overall score of 1100 odd to 800 odd in points

10-8

robertson v Lisowski is on today’s menu at 1pm

So just tuned in for the evening....

Sorry....someone......anyone.......Neil Robertson's f***ing HAIR!!! What the fuck is that???

Is he trying to tell anyone who's hoping that the barbers open as soon as 'don't worry, could always be worse'???!? Just......whhatt???!!?

Is he angling for a divorce, or a long period of celibacy? Is he so arrogant that he thinks that it's alright to look like that any no one can say anything?

What the fuck is his problem?

Struggling to concentrate on the snooker here, like.

So just tuned in for the evening....

Sorry....someone......anyone.......Neil Robertson's f***ing HAIR!!! What the fuck is that???

Is he trying to tell anyone who's hoping that the barbers open as soon as 'don't worry, could always be worse'???!? Just......whhatt???!!?

Is he angling for a divorce, or a long period of celibacy? Is he so arrogant that he thinks that it's alright to look like that any no one can say anything?

What the fuck is his problem?

Struggling to concentrate on the snooker here, like.

Hair Bear Bunch.

Back