Snooker thread

chopsfc007

Striker
Haven’t seen much of this this week, Higgins is on fire
10/1 for Gibraltar open
I’ve just took 9s ew. Hoping he doesn’t burn out but he is on a great roll currently. It goes against my grain betting early but you cant ignore the evidence
Bet on him for world's longer odds, I knew you would be tempted, don't know what to do but I need change of strategy

Last edited:

Lawrenceslongthrowin

Central Defender
He’s still getting to finals though more than anyone apart from trump.

wouldn’t say last week was a shocker by any stretch, brown played incredibly well and was good value for his win.
Losing to the world number 81 in his first ever final by the WC Is something that shouldn’t happen

Ghfd

Winger
It’s the same venue next week and he is really thriving in Milton Keynes. Iirc he has also scored a 147 here a few weeks back.

jacko100

Striker
Losing to the world number 81 in his first ever final by the WC Is something that shouldn’t happen
Did you watch it? Rankings mean nothing when it’s 1 v 1.

Brown played well above his ranking all week, he beat selby, Maguire and O’Sullivan on the way to the win. O’Sullivan admitted himself afterwards that he had played well and still lost.

A shock result but most definitely not a shocker.

Lawrenceslongthrowin

Central Defender
Did you watch it? Rankings mean nothing when it’s 1 v 1.

Brown played well above his ranking all week, he beat selby, Maguire and O’Sullivan on the way to the win. O’Sullivan admitted himself afterwards that he had played well and still lost.

A shock result but most definitely not a shocker.
Yep I watched it he played shocking in the first 8 frames let brown settle into the match and was playing catch-up all the way, I’ve watched snooker for years and I reckon brown won’t reach another final in his career

jacko100

Striker
Yep I watched it he played shocking in the first 8 frames let brown settle into the match and was playing catch-up all the way, I’ve watched snooker for years and I reckon brown won’t reach another final in his career
You could well be right. He more than deserved his victory last week though.

Bonzo

Winger
Last weeks final was terrible to watch, both players missed shots from 3-4in from the pocket.
This games over by the way. Imo

jacko100

Striker
This is unbelievable stuff from Higgins. His pot success stat must be off the charts.

He just doesn’t look like missing anything.