Snooker thread

im getting my cue back out after seeing the world champion playing a jump shot

got to say this trump, what a let off. apologies

Using the new Taom chalk today I noticed.
very expensive. this current frame is like one down the club, balls all over the joint, jump shots, missed pots. this will be a big punch for ronnie to take if trump wins this one

nice to see the odd frame like this. makes it relatable to your local player

osullivan digging deep there to clinch that frame. 4-2. not the greatest match but its fascinating imo, in its tenseness

trump went into fifth gear this frame. excellent play, 5-2

after watching trump do that, im putting my cue back away. that pink and the position on the yellow. brilliant

Last edited:
very expensive. this current frame is like one down the club, balls all over the joint, jump shots, missed pots. this will be a big punch for ronnie to take if trump wins this one

nice to see the odd frame like this. makes it relatable to your local player

osullivan digging deep there to clinch that frame. 4-2. not the greatest match but its fascinating imo, in its tenseness

trump went into fifth gear this frame. excellent play, 5-2

after watching trump do that, im putting my cue back away. that pink and the position on the yellow. brilliant
1 or 2 more frames?

For the first time in his career I'd say O'Sullivan feels intimidated by another player. He's getting bullied when he's use to dishing the bullying out himself
I doubt he’ll really care. He’s not playing well. That’s not to take away from trump who is but if Ronnie was playing well the score line would be a lot closer. Plenty of frames he’s made uncharacteristic mistakes to let trump in.

Last edited:

Back