Snooker thread

Carter and O'Sullivan is the 1pm session. First time they've played since the shoulder barge incident in 2018.

Trump and Grace at 7pm.
Cheers. That’s my afternoon sorted and night to be fair :lol:

if the favourites win, it will be three years running the same final in this tournament. Trump won the first two. Really would like another Trump v O’Sullivan battle

Last edited:
Hopefully Ronnie does the business this afternoon.

At the Scottish Open two years ago, Carter and a pal sat behind me and Mrs Bill after winning his match and swore and moaned non-stop for about 20 minutes. He did sign an autograph for a kid though.

The next day we saw Kurt Maflin having a cigarette outside the venue about 30 seconds after his match finished!

Going to miss going to the Scottish Open this year to get more belting anecdotes like these!

O'Sullivan through to the final. 6-3.

What a difference a mid session interval makes. Few and far between who can pull it out the bag like that when it counts.

'I'd rather be chilling out, watching a bit of netflix smoking a cigar'
Ronnie quote of the post match interview, re not using the practice table at all this tournament.

One of the strangest matches I’ve watched for a long time. O’Sullivan refusing to concede frames when needing 5 or more snookers, missing for him simple shots and Carter taking advantage to go 3-1 up. Also fiddling with sand paper around the tip on his cue

interval

then O’Sullivan comes back out a completely different player and steam rolls Carter five straight frames.

now you’ve got to fancy Trump to beat Grace

we’ve got the final for the third time running in this event

Trump beats grace 6-2, which was a fair score and grace played well but not at the level required.

Trump v O’Sullivan

im on Ronnie at 4/1 ew so I’m getting something back but I have a feeling trump has his number

best of 17 frames the final.

Trump is saying that he feels he is the underdog going into the final. I think it maybe a 9-7 to Judd

Last edited:
Trump slight favourite at 4/5 tomorrow
Said earlier I’m on Ronnie at 4s ew so that’s 2s if he loses. I would quite happy to go 3-1 to the interval and look to get on trump at odds against if available so I could win either way
When is this Trump-Ronnie final?

Could go either way, Trump slight favourite for me.
1pm start Sunday on quest and Eurosport. 7pm on both second session. Best of 17

One of the strangest matches I’ve watched for a long time. O’Sullivan refusing to concede frames when needing 5 or more snookers, missing for him simple shots and Carter taking advantage to go 3-1 up. Also fiddling with sand paper around the tip on his cue

interval

then O’Sullivan comes back out a completely different player and steam rolls Carter five straight frames.

Trump beats grace 6-2, which was a fair score and grace played well but not at the level required.

Trump v O’Sullivan

im on Ronnie at 4/1 ew so I’m getting something back but I have a feeling trump has his number

Trump is saying that he feels he is the underdog going into the final. I think it maybe a 9-7 to Judd
A good mate of mine is the announcer and doing the post match interviews.

Looking forward to going to the snooker again soon. 😎

interval

Trump v O’Sullivan

I'm not at all surprised to see Ronnie went through, I've no idea if it's kidology on his part but it seemed to me like he just chucked the first session away.
I cannot say if Carter got complacent as I didn't see the rest of the match.

I'm not at all surprised to see Ronnie went through, I've no idea if it's kidology on his part but it seemed to me like he just chucked the first session away.
I cannot say if Carter got complacent as I didn't see the rest of the match.
Carter barely saw the table post the interval. Maybe it was a bit of kiddology from O’Sullivan but he was transformed and stepped up at least two levels

no shame on Carter, O’Sullivan was just too good. I don’t think he will be able to kid Trump tomorrow though. Will have to be right on it

Carter barely saw the table post the interval. Maybe it was a bit of kiddology from O’Sullivan but he was transformed and stepped up at least two levels

no shame on Carter, O’Sullivan was just too good. I don’t think he will be able to kid Trump tomorrow though. Will have to be right on it

I was on about Trump yesterday with a mate at work, go back a number of years I couldn't see him being at the level he is.
His cue ball control has came on beyond any recognition from where it was and you have to commend him on addressing his weakness.

I was on about Trump yesterday with a mate at work, go back a number of years I couldn't see him being at the level he is.
His cue ball control has came on beyond any recognition from where it was and you have to commend him on addressing his weakness.
He has certainly clicked now, two million quid won in two seasons. Far ahead in the ranking points. This will be a big match tomorrow to lay down a marker for tournaments to come if he dominates O’Sullivan

looking forward to it

Will the final be on quest today does anyone know? Not at home so don’t have Eurosport
They are due to be. However last night they cut off to the efl highlights before the end of the trump match.

with it being the final, I would think they will not do that today

Back