Snooker thread

He just frustrated him and Stevens fell into the trap.

first match about to start. Selby has played well so far, I expect a 5-2 win for him. No bet

my fav ref is on. Little Desi. Can’t spell the rest of her name

Good luck. trump for the first time this week looked sharp last night. I’m really looking forward to this match. I think a 5-4 either way is on

it’s desi‘s birthday a fellow Libran. I knew she was a good one
Typical :lol:

trump 2-0. Easy win first frame but Wilson had a bad kick to lose the second

@chopsfc007 @jacko100 @MONTYMCPHAIL @Bungo Bill @redandwhiterob

anyone about?

Last edited:
Watching derby game
Trump playing well here, Wilson will have to really grind his way into the match

williams 1-1 robertson

2-1 to trump. Classic grind frame by Wilson. Warming up a bit

it’s Terry Griffiths 73rd Birthday today

have a good one Terry

robertson 2-1 Williams r

Last edited:
Trump playing well considering how patchy he was earlier in the tournament.
He was good last night and looks like continuing it today

Robertson is 3-1 up v Williams r

trump 4-1 Wilson, fifth frame saw a few missed chance but judd fell over the line. Wilson not playing well tonight

higgins v Selby tomorrow

probably trump v roberston in the the other semi

I think I’ve cocked up the semi draw, could be trump v higgins

trump last night and tonight has really upped his standard, Wilson by his standards was never at the races tonight

Last edited:
How has Robertson not left something there
Well done to Robertson, great match. Unlucky on Selby could have gone either way, a number of flukes killed him in the end.

Last edited:
I watched the trump higgins game and John ran out of steam but basically forfeited the match when declaring a foul on himself in the winning frame for trump

The final should be a classic

Trump looking good.

This came up on my youtube for some reason and I have just watched it, remember seeing it live. Gave me a laugh.
Virgo doing his impressions in 1986

Trump was up 3-1 at the interval, robertson wins three straight to 4-3 up

the last of the session is in play on the quest channel with robertson I an awkward snooker and the balls open but the colours off their spots

session ends 4-4. Perfectly set up. There was a nice incident in one frame, where robertson fouled the green, went into the pack and scattered them. Little Desi called foul and a miss with a face of horror at the thought of putting the balls back. Both Neil and Judd were laughing their heads off before trump saved her the problem and played the ball as it lay

Last edited:

Back