Snooker thread

Anyone hear Neil Foulds theory on Ronni, missing the two coral events he won last season?

he feels if he does miss them it could set him up for a big run at Sheffield as he won’t be so tired.

thinking about that, the way ronnie won the worlds having taken a season off sort of backs that up
how? its 4-2 to ronnie isnt it?
Could easily have been 3-3

over to Judd now

Anyone hear Neil Foulds theory on Ronni, missing the two coral events he won last season?

he feels if he does miss them it could set him up for a big run at Sheffield as he won’t be so tired.

thinking about that, the way ronnie won the worlds having taken a season off sort of backs that up

Could easily have been 3-3

over to Judd now
ah didnt realise that it was only up to 4 still.

I think people spend far too much time trying to analyse Ronnie, he is what he is, I dont think you can predict anything on past behaviour. Just sit back and enjoy while we still can.

ah didnt realise that it was only up to 4 still.

I think people spend far too much time trying to analyse Ronnie, he is what he is, I dont think you can predict anything on past behaviour. Just sit back and enjoy while we still can.
Hamilton had a pink to right middle (baulk end view) from its spot, wobbled it and left Ronnie in to finish the match.

i agree though. I never miss an O’Sullivan match either live or catch up.

hoping Judd plays well this afternoon next up

Robertson match on, he’s 2-1 down
Robertson in the brink 3-1 down
O’Sullivan v vahedi

trump v Maguire

those are on the match table tonight from 7pm
Robertson wins again plays gerrard greene next in the last 16

Last edited:

Back