Snooker thread

How?
I didn't say he wouldn't win again. I said another major tournament. He keeps saying he loves the game but you can see it in his face, he can't be bothered to even enter tournaments in England never mind travel.
Because that’s Ronnie, that’s how he’s always been since he was a teenager. He’s gone through periods where he looks like he doesn’t give a shit and then come back and won tournaments. There’s nothing to suggest any different nowl he’s still the best around when he wants to be.

Because that’s Ronnie, that’s how he’s always been since he was a teenager. He’s gone through periods where he looks like he doesn’t give a shit and then come back and won tournaments. There’s nothing to suggest any different nowl he’s still the best around when he wants to be.

Those periods of don't give a shit are getting more and more frequent.

Those periods of don't give a shit are getting more and more frequent.
He’s older he has more things going on. Still don’t see anything to suggest he hasn’t more majors in him. Still highly ranked. More likely for me that he will than he won’t.
Bookmarked your post 😉

Robertson is a class above who is left in but have to say Dotty deserves a final place and is definitely on the up again.

i heard the other day in comms O’Sullivan is playing in the shoot out
Wilson 3-4 robertson. It’s getting tight

Last edited:
I'm surprised this thread died a death when it did.

Robinson won by 10 - 8 in a fantastic final - Dott deserves enormous credit for the way he fought back (he got the 2 required snookers to get back to 9-8, and missed an easy red over the pocket early on in the last frame when the balls were very well placed)

Back