Snooker thread

I’ve found it

for some reason it didn’t appear.

anyway would not surprise me if Gilbert beat O’Sullivan tonight
Had a little bit of Gilbert at 21/10

Last edited:
Gilbert in first here.

just had a look at the one year rankings. O’Sullivan down to 22, so has to win this to get in a players championship in a couple of months

The side of the arena with the O’Sullivan match on is full and there’s nobody on the other side watching the other table 😂
Don’t know if you watch the cricket but that Coventry man who is always at the snooker was at the last test match
Osullivan played a lovely little cannon to get the last red in a portable position

Gilbert in first with 50 O’Sullivan replies with 52

last four balls left
Then pots a long brown O’Sullivan wins the first frame

1-0

Last edited:
Gilbert in first here.

just had a look at the one year rankings. O’Sullivan down to 22, so has to win this to get in a players championship in a couple of months

Don’t know if you watch the cricket but that Coventry man who is always at the snooker was at the last test match
Osullivan played a lovely little cannon to get the last red in a portable position

Gilbert in first with 50 O’Sullivan replies with 52

last four balls left
Then pots a long brown O’Sullivan wins the first frame

1-0

Mr Coventry will be fuming this year as he hasn't he usually seats at the crucible iirc

Thank god for that, I couldn’t believe it when I saw him at englands last test match. Bad enough the snooker

Ronnie looked pretty sharp in that first frame

I'm sure he'll be a cracking fella but he did have that air of 'it's me folks' when I seem him strutting round the crucible. As you can guess he was more than happy to pose for selfies :lol:

Back