Snooker thread

Well played Murphy, kyran hit the wall but has had a good week with a 147 and beating O’Sullivan

next up the Shoot Out, yelllllow!

i think it’s on quest and Eurosport from Thursday this coming week. O’Sullivan said he was playing in it this year but trump and robertson are not.

Well played Murphy, kyran hit the wall but has had a good week with a 147 and beating O’Sullivan

next up the Shoot Out, yelllllow!

i think it’s on quest and Eurosport from Thursday this coming week. O’Sullivan said he was playing in it this year but trump and robertson are not.
Should be good ss something totally different to wach so hard to guess the winner mind

I love my snooker as much the next man but would hate to go to the shootout. I just couldn't handle the bellendness of the crowd
It’s a required taste. :lol: One little kid was shouting “ole” after every red. Mark Williams gave him his shirt after he won

blue ball shoot out after a 72-72 draw as well

been a devent standard . O’Sullivan v Mcmanus is last on Friday night, so the crowd will be well oiled

Yeah I can’t handle it either. Met Virgo a couple of years ago at an exhibition and he was totally against it
Jimmy white is on tonight. V Matthews Stevens

the crowd are on day release but the actual play has been excellent mostly
133 break made. Wins £5 grand if not beaten

Last edited:
Once a year tournament, bit of fun for the crowd and players. When it gets serious on Sunday, the crowd settles down

been some quality play today. 133 break for eg. If you don’t like it fair enough

Back