Snooker thread

New balls

re the rest palarvar. Just used those hat stands they had in Milton Keynes a few weeks back. Set up next to where they sit?

instead of the carry on, with sanitising if they pick up the wrong one?

Last edited:
4-1

i said it yesterday, balls open Ronnie wins, Selby drags it to 4 hour sessions he wins.

this is dangerous now for Selby if ronnie senses the slightest hesitancy

This frame is one Selby needs plenty of. A chess match on the last red and it’s 4-2

He'll always hang in there will Selby even when he is playing bad
If Selby gets out this session 5-3 he will be well happy
oof what a great try
Hard to separate either of these, its going to be an epic this
OMG :eek:

Last edited:
5-3 end of session, resumes at 230pm Thursday

Fascinating session.

2 parts:

1) before the interval the balls kicking all over and anything could have happened, Ronnie lucky to get out of that 3-1 up

2) after the interval,, table and balls playing much better, Selby lucky/typical Selby to hang on for a 5-3

I suspect Selby will be delighted with that but I might be wrong

Fascinating session.

2 parts:

1) before the interval the balls kicking all over and anything could have happened, Ronnie lucky to get out of that 3-1 up

2) after the interval,, table and balls playing much better, Selby lucky/typical Selby to hang on for a 5-3

I suspect Selby will be delighted with that but I might be wrong
Had to be that set of balls from some working men’s club in the first half. Amazing how much it settled down. I bet the balls cost a canny whack as well

Had to be that set of balls from some working men’s club in the first half. Amazing how much it settled down. I bet the balls cost a canny whack as well

strange, may have been a just a dodgy set of balls?

Edit - as Ken says we thought it was chalkgate, but looks like ballgate

Back