Snooker thread

This is like toss a coin each frame with the way the table and balls are playing
Another kick
Selby using the Taom chalk says Ken

Last edited:
Good point by Ken, Ronnies chalk could be creating the problem

Its bloody brilliant tbf, but too expensive!!!
I don’t like it. You don’t get kicks in the amateur game very much anyway. The cloths aren’t as thin as the tournament tables. Could count on one hand the amount of kicks I’ve had in over 30 years of playing.

This is getting bizarre now
I don’t like it. You don’t get kicks in the amateur game very much anyway. The cloths aren’t as thin as the tournament tables. Could count on one hand the amount of kicks I’ve had in over 30 years of playing.

I like it for the screw back shots, I get far less miss cues with it

This is getting bizarre now

I like it for the screw back shots, I get far less miss cues with it
That’s strange cause the one thing it’s known for is more miscues, was playing with a guy using it for the first time about a year ago and he was miscuing nearly every third shot.

That’s strange cause the one thing it’s known for is more miscues, was playing with a guy using it for the first time about a year ago and he was miscuing nearly every third shot.

I'll point you to a test on youtube which showed less miscues on screw shoots but now is not the time. I heard that on BBC also the other day and didnt get it
Selby's head's gone already imo

Has it fuck :)

I'll point you to a test on youtube which showed less miscues on screw shoots but now is not the time. I heard that on BBC also the other day and didnt get it

Has it fuck :)
It’s the well known trade off with taom, you get less kicks but more miscues, they’ve mentioned it multiple times already tonight and it’s the reason Ronnie switched away from it the other day.

It’s the well known trade off with taom, you get less kicks but more miscues, they’ve mentioned it multiple times already tonight and it’s the reason Ronnie switched away from it the other day.

well he should have stuck with it, as I said there is a test shows less mis-cues

anyway hell with that, whatever is going on they need to sort it out as both are obviously not happy

well he should have stuck with it, as I said there is a test shows less mis-cues

anyway hell with that, whatever is going on they need to sort it out as both are obviously not happy
i think ronnie probably knows his chalk choice better than your good self! Selby also getting the kicks and he’s using taom.

id be very interested in seeing this video cause it’s very well know taom causes more miscues.

i think ronnie probably knows his chalk choice better than your good self! Selby also getting the kicks and he’s using taom.

id be very interested in seeing this video cause it’s very well know taom causes more miscues.

Ronnies chalk will have touched the cue ball was the point they were making in the commentary

I will send you the video mate relax!

They are showing some of the other semi on the stream, and barely a kick occuring

so imo, it’s got to be chalk, static from thunderstorms, which by the way the champs league game commentary is out of sync, and they are blaming storms in the uk

it can’t be miscues by these lads

Back