I’ve found it

for some reason it didn’t appear.

anyway would not surprise me if Gilbert beat O’Sullivan tonight
Had a little bit of Gilbert at 21/10

Last edited:

Ghfd

Central Defender
Gilbert in first here.

just had a look at the one year rankings. O’Sullivan down to 22, so has to win this to get in a players championship in a couple of months

The side of the arena with the O’Sullivan match on is full and there’s nobody on the other side watching the other table 😂
Don’t know if you watch the cricket but that Coventry man who is always at the snooker was at the last test match
Osullivan played a lovely little cannon to get the last red in a portable position

Gilbert in first with 50 O’Sullivan replies with 52

last four balls left
Then pots a long brown O’Sullivan wins the first frame

1-0

Last edited:
Gilbert in first here.

just had a look at the one year rankings. O’Sullivan down to 22, so has to win this to get in a players championship in a couple of months

Don’t know if you watch the cricket but that Coventry man who is always at the snooker was at the last test match
Osullivan played a lovely little cannon to get the last red in a portable position

Gilbert in first with 50 O’Sullivan replies with 52

last four balls left
Then pots a long brown O’Sullivan wins the first frame

1-0
Mr Coventry will be fuming this year as he hasn't he usually seats at the crucible iirc

Ghfd

Central Defender
Mr Coventry will be fuming this year as he hasn't he usually seats at the crucible iirc
Thank god for that, I couldn’t believe it when I saw him at englands last test match. Bad enough the snooker

Ronnie looked pretty sharp in that first frame

Thank god for that, I couldn’t believe it when I saw him at englands last test match. Bad enough the snooker

Ronnie looked pretty sharp in that first frame
I'm sure he'll be a cracking fella but he did have that air of 'it's me folks' when I seem him strutting round the crucible. As you can guess he was more than happy to pose for selfies :lol:

Ghfd

Central Defender
Ronnie played a strange double then Gilbert cleared to the pink, after a fluke on the blue to make it 1-1