Snooker thread

Trump on for a 147 seven reds and blacks

Nope. 13th black hovers over the pocket but doesn't drop. Seen worse efforts.

Last edited:
Should be a cracking match today. Both will be right up for it and expecting to win..
Agreed. Should be a really good one. Both at the top of their game atm. If I was forced to choose a winner I’d prob go for trump as he’s in the habit of winning tournaments a bit more. Robertson has been class all week tho

Both have played brilliantly leading up to this and it could well be a classic. I'm really hoping that both bring their excellent form into this final and that it goes to a decider.

I'll say Robertson 10-9.

Always find it interesting how disproportionately high the amount of left handers is in snooker. They say 10% of the population is left handed but 37.5% of the current top 16 are left handed

(i of course am left handed 😜)

Just done the Masters draw there. Some great ties but Ronnie v Ding and Higgins v Allen standing out.

Agree however trump 10-9
Trump seems to shade their matches and he loves winning finals these days but I think Robertson's due one. Very hard to pick between the two today.

Just done the Masters draw there. Some great ties but Ronnie v Ding and Higgins v Allen standing out.

Trump seems to shade their matches and he loves winning finals these days but I think Robertson's due one. Very hard to pick between the two today.
Yeah very hard to pick two excellent players

Back