Snooker thread

Trump buzzing around the table in frame 1, over within 5 mins

dodgy scoreboard in the trump match. he leads 2-0

they brought out an old school scoreboard you see in clubs back in the day

Last edited:

Trump buzzing around the table in frame 1, over within 5 mins
I've never heard of this lad Trump is playing but I've played against better club players back in the 80's. That Blue he just missed, my cat could of pot that! And then the little few safety shots afterwards he looked totally puzzled.

Last edited:
I've never heard of this lad Trump is playing but I've played against better club players back in the 80's. That Blue he just missed, my cat could of pot that! And then the little few safety shots afterwards he looked totally puzzled.
He’s probably shitting himself playing trump on the tv table

He’s probably shitting himself playing trump on the tv table
It’s been a bit chaotic with scoreboard malfunctions, then the tv screen was down so the ref was unsure where to replace the balls when there was a miss.

the likes of O’Sullivan and trump have a big advantage with playing on this tv table for a canny while now. The only time I have seen this bloke Davidson is in the shoot out.

trump will be back out on Saturday night v Dominic dale

heads up, no play on Friday

O’Sullivan is playing ursenbacher on Saturday at 1pm

Last edited:
Did I say no upsets? Grace playing very well and Ding far from his best. Could be an the card here. Good to watch so far.
And it does happen, grace carrying on from last week 6-5 winner. Opens the top half of the draw a little with trump and O’Sullivan in the bottom half

Ronnie playing like he's waiting for his coffee to kick in. Paying more attention to the referee in the Selby match than to either of the players.

Not the best match I've watched.

This Ursenbacher lad is a right shithouse. Hope he impales himself on the wrong end of his cue.

Apparently people have run marathons faster than the last frame the Selby match. No surprises there.

Back