Snooker thread

Uk championship starts 9am in the morning, not televised till 2pm though, it must be taking it out of some of the players being stuck in the same place for weeks

judd 7-5 ronnie. At the interval. Now then what do we think, comeback on?

2/9 trump

100/30 O’Sullivan

ronnie was 6/1 at the start of the last frame. I’ve just had a touch of 100/30 just for an interest

going to do the same, reminds me of the Selby semi-final this as the commentators mentioned where he looked all but dead but came back, showing some gutsy stuff now

Uk championship starts 9am in the morning, not televised till 2pm though, it must be taking it out of some of the players being stuck in the same place for weeks
I’ve been hearing random snooker shots so there must be some hanging around practising for tomorrow

there’s the draw for the U.K. Trump and O’Sullivan are in the bottom half together. Ding as holder is top seed, has robertson, higgins and Selby in his half

Last edited:
I’ve been hearing random snooker shots so there must be some hanging around practising for tomorrow

there’s the draw for the U.K. Trump and O’Sullivan are in the bottom half together. Ding as holder is top seed, has robertson, higgins and Selby in his half
Anyone in particular you're keeping an eye on in that first week? Any potential banana skins for the bigger names?

Anyone in particular you're keeping an eye on in that first week? Any potential banana skins for the bigger names?
Murphy and maguire appear to be struggling for motivation in the last couple of tournaments. Both are huge odds on in their first round matches on Tuesday, they should win, but their opponents are 6/1 and 25/1 respectively

the matches are all best of 11 in the first round, so less chance of a shock imo. I’ll keep an eye on though from tomorrow to see if I can find any likely odds against shots

Big mistake. They are all there for Judd here now. Needs to be a kick to stop him

that was a champion at work there by Judd 115 break. 8-5

Last edited:

Back