Snooker thread

I doubt he’ll really care. He’s not playing well. That’s not to take away from trump who is but if Ronnie was playing well the score line would be a lot closer. Plenty of frames he’s made uncharacteristic mistakes to let trump in.

Despite what he may say in interviews he will care imo. This is the first time in his career a player has his number and it wont be a nice feeling for him.

Despite what he may say in interviews he will care imo. This is the first time in his career a player has his number and it wont be a nice feeling for him.
Agree to disagree I guess. I think it’s more he’s playing shit than trump dominating. He’s giving trump too many chances which he’s gladly clearing up.

I remember in previous seasons where there would be a million quid bonus if someone won all the home nations. Don’t know if it’s still on offer, but Trump wins here, he is halfway there

Ronnie remembering he's good at snooker here

....and I'll keep me mouth shut. Peanut heed right back in.

Last edited:
Been a few quid going on O’Sullivan to win the match during this current frame. Start of frame 6/1 now down to 100/30

Jimmy White been in the bookies?

counting chickens too soon. Yelllowwwww missed

Trump shot to shift that red, superb. By if he clears up here it will be a real achievement, only a yellow awkward imo now after getting the black down

this is it, can he get position on the yellow?, he can’t, he’s snookered himself wow

but he has got it safe

Good reply ronnie just

twitchy bum time has arrived

great long pot Ronald there and unlucky for the green

Last edited:

judd 7-5 ronnie. At the interval. Now then what do we think, comeback on?

2/9 trump

100/30 O’Sullivan

ronnie was 6/1 at the start of the last frame. I’ve just had a touch of 100/30 just for an interest

Back