Snooker thread

Selby getting walloped 7-1. Just doesn’t seem to be the player he once was.
mark Allen really has become a bit large hasnt he, you gotta think his movement and ability to reach shots would be a lot easier if he lost a bit of that weight.
Selby getting walloped 7-1. Just doesn’t seem to be the player he once was.
mark Allen really has become a bit large hasnt he, you gotta think his movement and ability to reach shots would be a lot easier if he lost a bit of that weight.
(hasnt hurt him too much tonight obviously! :))

Last edited:
The bookies have trump, o sullivan and Robertson the 3 favourites for world championships..... Do you lot agree?

Seems completely wide open to me.

The bookies have trump, o sullivan and Robertson the 3 favourites for world championships..... Do you lot agree?

Seems completely wide open to me.
If I was to put my own money on anyone it would probably be trump or Ronnie. Like you said though it is open, anyone in the top 16 is well capable of winning it.

draw as it stands before the qualifiers.

robertson and O’Sullivan in the bottom half, away from trump

as for the qualifying, three rounds of best of 11, then a fourth round of best of 19. Then a draw to play the seeds already through to the crucible.

a long old battle to qualify

Last edited:
Given the uncertainty of the crowd involvement this summer we opted to transfer our tickets over to next year. Same seats, session and prices so hopefully things will be something approaching normality I hope. Didn't fancy going for the option to get put in a draw and potentially being able to attend this summer as I think it'd be a bit surreal, potentially risky and the social side of things wouldn't be the same either.

Getting back to the competition itself, can't really look beyond Trump the way he's performed so far this season though I don't rule Robertson out either. Not exactly long shots but hard to look elsewhere.

Given the uncertainty of the crowd involvement this summer we opted to transfer our tickets over to next year. Same seats, session and prices so hopefully things will be something approaching normality I hope. Didn't fancy going for the option to get put in a draw and potentially being able to attend this summer as I think it'd be a bit surreal, potentially risky and the social side of things wouldn't be the same either.

Getting back to the competition itself, can't really look beyond Trump the way he's performed so far this season though I don't rule Robertson out either. Not exactly long shots but hard to look elsewhere.
trump in the opposite half to osullivan and robertson

Back