Snooker thread

I've watched quite a bit of this without actually knowing what is going on if that makes sense. :lol:. Not been following groups, who needs to win etc etc.

O'Sullivan playing tomorrow so no doubt they'll be controversy of some sorts :lol:

Must be physically and mentally draining for the refs if theres only 3 between the two tables
Think they also said the female ref is a cousin of one of the players so she couldn’t ref any of his matches. The tournament director Paul,collier had to come in and ref some matches.

Anybody think that there's any chance of the re-scheduled World Championships still going ahead this summer? Part of me wants it to go ahead but I think it's more realistic that 2020 will just be shelved and back to normal (whatever that might look like) next year.

Saves me the clart on of scrambling to get tickets for 2021 as this years are still valid too.

Anybody think that there's any chance of the re-scheduled World Championships still going ahead this summer? Part of me wants it to go ahead but I think it's more realistic that 2020 will just be shelved and back to normal (whatever that might look like) next year.

Saves me the clart on of scrambling to get tickets for 2021 as this years are still valid too.

Looking at the way this tournament is going with what seems no real hitches I can see it going ahead. Whether that's with some sort of a crowd or not remains to be seen. The qualifiers will need to be different so they can get it done in a day or two

Looking at the way this tournament is going with what seems no real hitches I can see it going ahead. Whether that's with some sort of a crowd or not remains to be seen. The qualifiers will need to be different so they can get it done in a day or two

Yeah I think the involvement of spectators may not be realistic and you'd struggle to get 150 into the Crucible if they applied the social distancing measures. If it takes place without an audience I can only see that impacting upon the prize money that will be on offer too.

I think it'll go ahead with no crowd, not ideal but I#ll take it.

Back