Snooker thread

He’s not there , he got mark Williams shirt out of it.
Another sudden death blue ball

burden v vahedi

vahedi potted the red two second late and it went in
Then he smashes the blue in to win the frame after burden missed his chance
@redandwhiterob

been a few The Jam walk on music this afternoon. That entertainment, town called malice

I've actually watched quite a bit this afternoon while pottering around with the youngun. Mind it's been on mute mind to avoid the bellendness. Enjoy the actual event and dont mind it's a ranking points one either and as sure its get more of the big names playing it

I've actually watched quite a bit this afternoon while pottering around with the youngun. Mind it's been on mute mind to avoid the bellendness. Enjoy the actual event and dont mind it's a ranking points one either and as sure its get more of the big names playing it
Been some great frames this afternoon especially burden and vahedi. The last frame with carter was good as well

Christ knows what the crowd will be like when O’Sullivan and McManus are last on tonight.

Alan McManus . I’m enjoying his commentary, gets stuck into them if they play the wrong shout, throws in the odd ach no man

also words I’ve not heard like a player have a couple of shuggies “as we call it in Scotland”

Crafty ken sneaks through after his opponent missed a red after having ball in hand
Barry Pinches calls a foul on himself v Ryan day

superb sportsmanship in all the chaos

Last edited:
That Bulgarian lass ref lost it in ronnies match, telling him to stop, forgetting the green. Very strange

Looks like Ronnie had just touched the black with his cue while potting the pink which is why the ref told him to stop. Why not say foul?

Looks like Ronnie had just touched the black with his cue while potting the pink which is why the ref told him to stop. Why not say foul?
That’s controversial. I didnt see anything nor did Foulds in commentary. Ronnie calls fouls usually

in the draw Ronnie plays billy castle in one of the empty slots tomorrow night, where the dots are
What was that about? Had she forgot to put the green out? What would happen if he stopped?
She got it eventually but why she said stop is open to discussion. Foulds saw nowt but the lad above said he touched the black

Last edited:

Back