Snooker 19

Haha played tonight after about 8 cans, normal snooker with the aim line on long instead of extended... 147 in my first frame,the reds fell perfect when i went into the pack :cool:, just a matter of little stun shots around the black, I wish I could play real snooker like this :evil:

Haha played tonight after about 8 cans, normal snooker with the aim line on long instead of extended... 147 in my first frame,the reds fell perfect when i went into the pack :cool:, just a matter of little stun shots around the black, I wish I could play real snooker like this :evil:

This Snooker 19 or Snooker Nation 2019?

Finding the latter far too easy now (not that I make it hard for myself by playing with long aim on:oops:) plus there's not much to it. One championship and that's it, online seems dead.

Which is a shame as the gameplay is spot on. Even the AI play a half decent game.

Suppose I can't complain too much for a fiver like.

Last edited:
This Snooker 19 or Snooker Nation 2019?

Finding the latter far too easy now (not that I make it hard for myself by playing with long aim on:oops:) plus there's not much to it. One championship and that's it, online seems dead.

Which is a shame as the gameplay is spot on. Even the AI play a half decent game.

Suppose I can't complain too much for a fiver like.
Aye I'm on about Snooker Nation, and yeah i've managed to have one online match but struggling since

Are you on ps4 ? If so send me a FR ... psychic-vacuum

Last edited:
Aye I'm on about Snooker Nation, and yeah i've managed to have one online match but struggling since

Are you on ps4 ? If so send me a FR ... psychic-vacuum

Will do. We'd have to play with extended or below though as long aiming would just be a matter of who pots the first ball wins.

Edit: 28 platinums. Whatttt? Okay maybe I play with long aim and you play with "off" :neutral:

Last edited:
Picked it up for XboxOne a couple of months ago and throughly enjoy it. Good game if you fancy switching the console and not having to button mash.
Started the 'rising stars' career mode and got Joe O'Connor up to 70th in the world. It's quite tough but worth the time put into practice.

Picked it up for XboxOne a couple of months ago and throughly enjoy it. Good game if you fancy switching the console and not having to button mash.
Started the 'rising stars' career mode and got Joe O'Connor up to 70th in the world. It's quite tough but worth the time put into practice.
Its only the commentary that let's it down a bit, what difficulty do you play what's your highest break

Its only the commentary that let's it down a bit, what difficulty do you play what's your highest break
Play on the medium level (can't remember) and my highest was a 57 (went nuts when I hit 50!)

Definately pleased I started the rising stars career. It's a bugger first season as you hit the highest ranked players in all qualifiers. It's just trying to sneak a win then your rank improves, starting you against slightly lower ranked players.
Think I'd get bored starting at the established modes, cutting through the early rounds with ease. Probably like starting non-league on Football Manager. :lol:

Back