Snooker 19

x ALiEN 8

Midfield
Haha played tonight after about 8 cans, normal snooker with the aim line on long instead of extended... 147 in my first frame,the reds fell perfect when i went into the pack :cool:, just a matter of little stun shots around the black, I wish I could play real snooker like this :evil:

silas80

Winger
Haha played tonight after about 8 cans, normal snooker with the aim line on long instead of extended... 147 in my first frame,the reds fell perfect when i went into the pack :cool:, just a matter of little stun shots around the black, I wish I could play real snooker like this :evil:
This Snooker 19 or Snooker Nation 2019?

Finding the latter far too easy now (not that I make it hard for myself by playing with long aim on:oops:) plus there's not much to it. One championship and that's it, online seems dead.

Which is a shame as the gameplay is spot on. Even the AI play a half decent game.

Suppose I can't complain too much for a fiver like.

Last edited:

x ALiEN 8

Midfield
This Snooker 19 or Snooker Nation 2019?

Finding the latter far too easy now (not that I make it hard for myself by playing with long aim on:oops:) plus there's not much to it. One championship and that's it, online seems dead.

Which is a shame as the gameplay is spot on. Even the AI play a half decent game.

Suppose I can't complain too much for a fiver like.
Aye I'm on about Snooker Nation, and yeah i've managed to have one online match but struggling since

Are you on ps4 ? If so send me a FR ... psychic-vacuum

Last edited:

silas80

Winger
Aye I'm on about Snooker Nation, and yeah i've managed to have one online match but struggling since

Are you on ps4 ? If so send me a FR ... psychic-vacuum
Will do. We'd have to play with extended or below though as long aiming would just be a matter of who pots the first ball wins.

Edit: 28 platinums. Whatttt? Okay maybe I play with long aim and you play with "off" :neutral:

Last edited: