Snitches at work

We’ve got one who is always in the boss’ office, grassing people up, even though he’s been told not to.
The boss thinks he’s the golden boy, even though he’s always on the sick and spends most of his time scheming against people’s and the company. Absolutely nailed on he’s looking to provoke people so he can get a bullying pay out.
We call him Wormtongue, after the LOTR character who holds the king in his thrall.

We’ve got one who is always in the boss’ office, grassing people up, even though he’s been told not to.
The boss thinks he’s the golden boy, even though he’s always on the sick and spends most of his time scheming against people’s and the company. Absolutely nailed on he’s looking to provoke people so he can get a bullying pay out.
We call him Wormtongue, after the LOTR character who holds the king in his thrall.
We had one like that, up in the bosses office telling him all the work he's done while the rest of us are downstairs actually doing the work, had a text yesterday saying he has said something untoward to one of the lasses and been sacked! All the excitement happens when I'm on me hols!!

Used to work for one of the "big 4" accountancy firms every 3rd person was like that. there was one guy who, if his assistant did a good bit of work, he would review it, change the name on it as his and hand it in as his own. hated the place.

Makes his numbers look good by fudging them, I’ve always thought it’ll bite him one day but it’s been nearly a year and he’s still getting away with it. He runs to the boss about everything.
He’s going far

I blame the boss.
Figures should be transparent and backed up.
If the numbers look good by fudging them then easy ways to point out.

I'd say what he's doing is on the way to working unfortunately

We've also got one who we've named after a LOTR character..... although he also looks like Gollum TBF....

Was a few snakes at my old place, one in particular who was also f***ing shit at her job. I’d been there 2 months and she had been there over 6 years, and I was showing her how to use the system. Horrible shitehawk she was.

New place is chilled and everyone seems cool. Have only been here a month though so still early days.

Does anyone have one of these?

There’s a lad I work with who runs to the boss about everything. Normally it’s to deflect shit from himself as he’s the first to get there and get his version of events out.
Its always trivial crap too just so he can point score (mainly because we don’t tell him anything so he doesn’t know what really goes on)

He’s not great at his job but the boss loves him :evil:

Used to have them all the time back in my call center life. They could always be used to get information out if you knew what you were doing, but for the most part were the one person in the office/team that you wanted to smash in the face with a large glass ashtray.

Does anyone have one of these?

There’s a lad I work with who runs to the boss about everything. Normally it’s to deflect shit from himself as he’s the first to get there and get his version of events out.
Its always trivial crap too just so he can point score (mainly because we don’t tell him anything so he doesn’t know what really goes on)

He’s not great at his job but the boss loves him :evil:
Yes, ours do stuff like show the hierarchyWhatsApp’s regarding our anger at proposed cuts and the admin of the page got threatened with disciplinary action if it wasn’t taken down. It’s why I’m at the bottom rung of the ladder and counting the days to bail out. It must be like f***ing game of thrones at the top with all the backstabbing going on. Vile...

Used to have them all the time back in my call center life. They could always be used to get information out if you knew what you were doing, but for the most part were the one person in the office/team that you wanted to smash in the face with a large glass ashtray.

Call centres are shit, done my time in them when younger never again mind.

Worst job ever full of snide fuckers

I think every workplace has one, The mechanical engineer on the opposite shift to me a few years ago was always causing shit and never finished a job off properly. It was always someone else's fault and never his. Ended up getting sacked after being caught smoking...tosser

Back