Sniffer Dogs

Always a couple outside the away turnstiles at the SoL.
Too old to to take pyro in and I’m a respectable parent now so there’s no wraps of fanny powder anywhere to be seen these days, to be fair only really noticed them after the shit show with Pompey and Coventry last season. Class result today though FTM

Always a couple outside the away turnstiles at the SoL.
Too old to to take pyro in and I’m a respectable parent now so there’s no wraps of fanny powder anywhere to be seen these days, to be fair only really noticed them after the shit show with Pompey and Coventry last season. Class result today though FTM
IFS

Sniffer dogs have been at the away turnstiles for years, long before the Coventry incident, and they're there to sniff both drugs and pyro.
Good job I keep my flares in a big bag of coke. Besides houing them up my rancid scroat helps mask the smell even from a. Spaniels trained nose

Last edited:
I had my son with me but don't see the need for sniffer dogs. When we were walking in seen couple of younguns getting there gear took off them, we've all been there at that age, harmless fun IMO.
Illegal harmless fun some would say. As Jarvis Cocker once said, “nobody’s ever said, “ooo he’s such as nice lad after he started taking all them drugs”.

I think it's a good idea and they should have more tbh.

A stadium would he an easy target for a terrorist surprised they haven't tried it all ready
Nowt wrong with security-I would rather be searched than blown up. What I do object to is the different treatment home fans get. If I am to be subject to it I don't see why home fans should be any different.

You've obviously never been to a rave before. Nicest scene I've ever come across was/still is tens of thousands of people on molly
36 mate. Raves were before my time. Unless you’re talking about the New Monkey. People who I know that went there weren’t the type you’d want your daughter bringing home.

36 mate. Raves were before my time. Unless you’re talking about the New Monkey. People who I know that went there weren’t the type you’d want your daughter bringing home.
Wheeey nor man, raves been going since the late 80s. Never too old either, see load of people in their 50s/60s

This. Saw one of our fans get pulled at boro a couple of years ago. Don't know if he had gear on him or had in the recent past. Two rozzers with a spaniel.

Only ever seen them once at the SOL, must have been 6 or 7 years ago

There there every home game probably for drugs

Back