Sneech's Friday Top 5 - David Bowie

Memory of a Free Festival
The Wild Eyed Boy From Freecloud
Cygnet Committee
Life on Mars
Everything thing else on every album up to and including Ziggy Stardust.

1. Subterraneans
2. V-2 Schneider
3. A New Career In A New Town
4. The Secret Life Of Arabia
5. Art Decade
6. Red Money

Something along those lines, b. Moss Garden

Last edited:
Wasn’t a massive hit but I loved it at school and it reminds me of certain ‘times’.
Old songs are great for doing that to you. Heared Goodbye Lucille by prefab sprout for the first time in decades recently, memories of moments in time flooding back. If I'm ever unfortunate enough to be struck with dementia I think I'll just ask to be plugged into my Spotify playlists.

Old songs are great for doing that to you. Heared Goodbye Lucille by prefab sprout for the first time in decades recently, memories of moments in time flooding back. If I'm ever unfortunate enough to be struck with dementia I think I'll just ask to be plugged into my Spotify playlists.

Funnily enough I’ve got a playlist of tracks that just remind me of certain times. Not necessarily my favourite tunes but they all transport me to another place.

Heroes
Drive In Saturday
Life On Mars
Starman
It's Hard To Be A Saint In The City - a recent discovery that sounds so much like an identikit Bowie song I was surprised to find it's a cover

I think people's Bowie top 5 will change more than any other, so many candidates

Last edited:
Heroes
Drive In Saturday
Life On Mars
Starman
It's Hard To Be A Saint In The City - a recent discovery that sounds so much like an identikit Bowie song I was surprised to find it's a cover

I think people's Bowie top 5 will change more than any other, so many candidates
Funny I’ve never liked Drive In Saturday

Back