Snarwatch 2018 Edition

Take a gas board and show em some old Skool speed down the hills:lol:
I was up brad gate park earlier with the hound and it was wick with dads reliving their youth while the kids looked on aghast:lol:

Actually never thought of Bradgate Park, would be great for sledging down there and no-one would know me ...hmm

Take a gas board and show em some old Skool speed down the hills:lol:
I was up brad gate park earlier with the hound and it was wick with dads reliving their youth while the kids looked on aghast:lol:
Some people need to grow up, embarrassing their kids like that. :lol: should be ashamed

Parents waited until after dinner and the roads were better from Kielder. They are on their way home now. The A68 was bad and Mam skidded a couple of times on black ice but managed to keep control of the car so no harm done.

Couldn't get in touch as there is no phone signal up there. Been concerned about them so it was a relief when I spoke to Mam on the phone. Thanks for holding my hand @Uncle D while I was being a worrypants xx

Parents waited until after dinner and the roads were better from Kielder. They are on their way home now. The A68 was bad and Mam skidded a couple of times on black ice but managed to keep control of the car so no harm done.

Couldn't get in touch as there is no phone signal up there. Been concerned about them so it was a relief when I spoke to Mam on the phone. Thanks for holding my hand @Uncle D while I was being a worrypants xx
Anytime.

Glad they are safe xx

Bloody hell, there's snow in London :eek:

I'm waiting for the national state of emergency to be declared.

Back