Snarwatch 2018 Edition

Just drove back from a gig the bastard roads haven't been gritted at all cars sliding everywhere and passed a van smashed into a sign, I want my council tax back.
Same up here mate - just spent 5 mins at the window and saw a lad slide through a junction and hit the pole at a pedestrian crossing, and then a taxi come bombing along and straight into the back of some poor sod at a red light.
It's just ice underneath the snow thats landed up here and people are still driving like muppets

Same up here mate - just spent 5 mins at the window and saw a lad slide through a junction and hit the pole at a pedestrian crossing, and then a taxi come bombing along and straight into the back of some poor sod at a red light.
It's just ice underneath the snow thats landed up here and people are still driving like muppets

Where are you?

Is that something to do with people that have had head injuries Becs? I know one of my mates Mams is away to that , if its the same thing.

Yes it's a centre with all the equipment for disabled people to stay. My Dad needs a hoist, shower wheelchair, hospital bed with air mattress and other stuff, so they can't stop in a normal hotel. They do all sorts of activities that have been adapted for wheelchairs.

There is no phone signal up there so I haven't heard from them. The plan was they'd get home dinner time today and look after my daughter for me as I need to travel to London for a works meeting tomorrow.

took me 8 hours to get back from AFC Fylde vs Hartlepool last night.

we all agreed we would try the A66 as we were aware the gates were closed earlier but no further updates, no signage on the m6, nowt. we got to brough and pulled onto the sliproad, ended up having to push the car up the bank, got to the top and the snow gates were closed. gave it a couple of hours, bit craic with the radio tees lads, turned round in very bad conditions and headed back to the M6 and up via Carlisle. To say they were the worst conditions i've driven in, would be the truth. we got home at 12.50am. reading the facebook page, others got home later, some got stuck at kirby stephen, others at carlisle and had to stay overnight. mental.

Back