Snackmasters on channel 4, Burger King whopper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

OOOSH YEAH

Striker
Amazed they’re so worried about it. I’d have thought they could make this no problem.

Has Claude got a comedy nose on?

Burger King is dogshit when you compare it to the likes of meat stack, similar prices n'all but a huge gulf in quality. They reckon that BuRgER in town is alright n'all, been meaning to go

Burger King is dogshit when you compare it to the likes of meat stack, similar prices n'all but a huge gulf in quality. They reckon that BuRgER in town is alright n'all, been meaning to go
Reviewbrah knows his shit on YouTube. He's not a BK fan.:lol:

I had one last week. Knew this was on so wanted to try it and was with child in tow. Ended up a big sloppy mess and it was sickly. They’re outdated but Burger King could never change them due to their popularity. Can’t remember ever having one before but will have when abroad with mates in my 20s. I’d be disappointed to ever have to have one again.

Watched it last week when two chefs tried to make a packet of Monster Munch spring onion crisps, f***ing dire tv. That French bloke you can't understand is a presenter as well, which makes it even worse

Watched it last week when two chefs tried to make a packet of Monster Munch spring onion crisps, f***ing dire tv. That French bloke you can't understand is a presenter as well, which makes it even worse
He's gone all Gino de Campo narl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back