Sna watch

It snowed well enough about this time of the year in 2018 - remember the Beast from the East?

I can also remember pushing my missus's (no) car out of snowdrifts in 2011/2012 when she was working as a local-area domiciliary care worker - I'd just had my knee replaced and could hardly move but she still phoned me to walk to wherever she was stuck and dig/push the car free for her.
Aye I remember the fucker the Thursday of it I had to rescue the council gritter as it had slid off the road. Got it back onto the road, the snow was that deep his wagon wouldn't push his plough through so I had to pull it as he pushed. Snows fun for the first couple of days.....then pain in the arse

Not that much on the Cheviots(yet) so me sledge is still in the shed....and me winter tyres havnt been that useful(yet)...plenty of time though.

If you're on the east coast then you only really get snow if it comes from the east in the first place, which isn't very often because the prevailing wind over the UK is west to east. Usually by the time snow comes from the west it's what's left of the long dump over land.

Back