Smoking partner

She who must be obeyed (no) used to light up in the pagan festive in December, I told her don't otherwise a divorce,. She stopped the evil habit, I even got her father to stop. He was a WWII veteren the army at the time gave out free cancer sticks to calm armed forces' nerves, the bastards should be sued by their widows.

I tried to broach the subject last night, but it was shut down pretty quickly with ā€œIā€™m not even going to talk about it, you know what Iā€™m about, Iā€™ve smoked since I was 14.ā€ as she lit another cigarette. So I guess that is that, until I drag her on another walk next weekend to prove a point.

Logon or register to see this image

Might smoke but she can walk on water.

How any non smoker have a relationship with one is beyond me. I remember kissing a smoker once and it was grim as anything. Let alone anything beyond that. Disgusting

Grab hold of her and Chuck her out the door next time she lights up more like it.Smoke by all means as long as sheā€™s paying for them out her pocket money and not in the house.

The in the house part would be a massive no no. I donā€™t know many smokers these days but the ones I know stand at the back door at the very least. As Iā€™ve said earlier I quit a few years back now but hadnt had a tab in the house for about 10 years before that.

Both my long term relationships ( 10 and 16 years ) smoked when i met them but packed in . Neither were chain smokers .
Wouldn't date Any one now Who smoked .
I'm of the age now the smokers have aged themselves out of the game looks wise

Would be my redline. Would never go with a smoker (had a few casual flings some in my younger days, wouldn't settle with one)

I used to smoke myself but this lass I was seeing took it to new levels.

She was foxy as owt but she stunk like a dirty ashtray.

Eventually I just got tired of it

There's a woman works in my kid's creche. Beautiful, absolutely sound, my kids adore her. I always thought that she was my favourite person working there. But she got to work early the other morning and was sitting in her car having a fag before work. I never knew that she smoked.

She's dead to me now.

There's a woman works in my kid's creche. Beautiful, absolutely sound, my kids adore her. I always thought that she was my favourite person working there. But she got to work early the other morning and was sitting in her car having a fag before work. I never knew that she smoked.

She's dead to me now.
Maybe a little harsh. My wife is an amazing person, beautiful inside and out, just one element of her is that sheā€™s heavily addicted to cigarettes. It doesnā€™t make a person terrible. Tbf she was sparking a cigarette up in night club as I met her at 18, I mean the fact she does it 4 times as often now I suppose is a change in her, but it wasnā€™t enough to stop me approaching her back then.

Maybe a little harsh. My wife is an amazing person, beautiful inside and out, just one element of her is that sheā€™s heavily addicted to cigarettes. It doesnā€™t make a person terrible. Tbf she was sparking a cigarette up in night club as I met her at 18, I mean the fact she does it 4 times as often now I suppose is a change in her, but it wasnā€™t enough to stop me approaching her back then.

I have no doubt whatsoever that your wife is amazing and beautiful. Just like the lady in my children's creche. She's honestly a beautiful woman. & my kids love her. But she smokes.

She's dead to me.

I have no doubt whatsoever that your wife is amazing and beautiful. Just like the lady in my children's creche. She's honestly a beautiful woman. & my kids love her. But she smokes.

She's dead to me.

She ignored your advances didnā€™t she. Now your looking for excuses to try to pick your ego up off the floor.

Back