Smoking ban on NHS property

Status
Not open for further replies.
Low heart rate can be an indication of extreme fitness but isn't exclusive to extremely fit people.

That's seriously low though , even when my blood pressure has dropped through the floor and hospitalised mine was 57 at very lowest.
I would mention it next time you're at the docs

Mine is 44 BPM when at rest.
I have started exercising but I am a bit bemused by it.

That's seriously low though , even when my blood pressure has dropped through the floor and hospitalised mine was 57 at very lowest.
I would mention it next time you're at the docs
It's not really and it's more common than you realise I think. I had a lung function check amongst other things recently (due to requiring minor surgery) and all was tickety boo anyway. Also I am pretty fit tbf. ;)

I wouldn't necessarily mind people smoking (that's a total lie as I think it's f***ing awful habit) on hospital property if they actually used the smoking shelters.
Anyone who stands near a door or something should be moved along or have their fags put out.
It's not right that people should have to fight their way through a cancerous fog of war to get into a building designed to make people better.

I'm in favour of banning it totally to be honest, fuck you and your cancer sticks.

I'll never forget the story of the bloke who had severe burns and was being treated at Hull R.I.
He was being treated with a paraffin based treatment, but what did he do?
Stupid bastard went outside for a fag and set himself on fire.

I wouldn't necessarily mind people smoking (that's a total lie as I think it's f***ing awful habit) on hospital property if they actually used the smoking shelters.
Anyone who stands near a door or something should be moved along or have their fags put out.
It's not right that people should have to fight their way through a cancerous fog of war to get into a building designed to make people better.

I'm in favour of banning it totally to be honest, fuck you and your cancer sticks.

I'll never forget the story of the bloke who had severe burns and was being treated at Hull R.I.

:lol::lol:

f***ing awful there mind. i've done a few 5 hour stints in there and its like being on fort boyard. up the lift, down the lift, along the corridor. should have given me challenges on the way.

If there are smoking shelters away from the doors, I've got no problem with it. They can smoke till their heart is content in there and people going in and out the building won't have to inhale it.

In all the supermarkets, staff are forbidden from smoking at the front door and have to go to a smoking area away from the main entrance.

Would people object if people were forced to wear a badge so people knew they were smokers?

That way others could have no complaints if they suddenly found themselves in a position where the person next to them whips out a tab and lights up.

Would people object if people were forced to wear a badge so people knew they were smokers?

That way others could have no complaints if they suddenly found themselves in a position where the person next to them whips out a tab and lights up.

Doesn't matter if they smoke or not. It matters where they smoke.

Doesn't matter if they smoke or not. It matters where they smoke.

Yes but people don't want them smoking near them in beer gardens, cos they stink and cause people to breath in their lethal fumes. A badge would solve this issue as non smokers could keep their distance at all times.

If there are smoking shelters away from the doors, I've got no problem with it. They can smoke till their heart is content in there and people going in and out the building won't have to inhale it.

In all the supermarkets, staff are forbidden from smoking at the front door and have to go to a smoking area away from the main entrance.

Quite right too.

Reckon we should encourage smokers, according to a fella from Forest they contribute £12.5 Billion in taxes. Plus they die early so they don't act as a drain on social care costs, never mind making them wear badges, should give them all knighthoods

Yes but people don't want them smoking near them in beer gardens, cos they stink and cause people to breath in their lethal fumes. A badge would solve this issue as non smokers could keep their distance at all times.

Don't be daft.

They should just stick to smoking in their own private homes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back