SMBs top musician

Reckon my old man must be in for a shout for this. He gets on here but I don’t know his username lol! He’s had a very successful career with multiple artists, and is still out there gigging round the world. Incredible musician and very proud to have him as my Dad.
Obvs.

Should finally get to see him and the band in Leeds in October - anly been about 3 years since I bought the tickets!

Mind I recall one gig where they came on and the first song featured a drum solo, a keys solo (your dad) and Ritchie did some widdling.

They played for 70 minutes and naffed off without an encore.

I was fuming - get him telt mind the lazy bugger.

@gabbiadini1

I was first Triangle for the Thorney Close Juniors band in the fifties.
Well done, but is there such a thing as second triangle? I can parallel it with my sister coming home form school and telling us she'd come fourth in a race, but was then asked how many competitors...four she said :D

I've sang for over 40 years and made a decent living from it for the last 25. I've played to 30,000 people and I've played to four men and a barmaid in a pub.
I've worked with a lot of famous acts, over the years but I'm most certainly not "the SMB's top musician", (that's probably Darrel). I'm just a bloke who has blagged a decent career.

Back