SMB Worst Car you've owned

Status
Not open for further replies.

REDM1ST

Midfield
worst- c reg Ford Fiesta 1.0, had a leak somewhere as the footwells
filled up if it was raining, also did not like the cold as would not start after October.

Bought a clapped out old Audi coupe to go banger racing. Had my mate shove me along to jump start it. £200 that cost me. Had one ding and it wouldn't start again.

B
A mini mayfair. Had to push it down the bank and jump in on the move to get it going on a morning. Quite fun to drive once it got going.
:lol: Bet loads of people have had to do this,but you never really see people now jump starting cars.

Renault Megane, bought new. Was towed back to the garage 6 times in 3 months for various electric faults. A real piece of crap it was, part exed it for a toyota

Peugeot 206. Bought brand new. Shite quality. Driver door kept coming loose :eek:

Alternator went after 6 months. Exhaust fell off twice in 3 years. Absolute shit.

Vauxhall caviliar. Dark red with shit coloured interior. Regularly took it over to the lakes so would often find myself doing 20mph by the time I reached some of the climbs on the 69

Citroen BX. My first car. Wouldn't start if it had been raining. You had to go out, turn the engine over until it had virtually flooded, go back indoors for half an hour, and when you went back out it would start. Had practically everything replaced, but always had the same issue until eventually the engine seized on the M40, and I got rid.

worst- c reg Ford Fiesta 1.0, had a leak somewhere as the footwells
filled up if it was raining, also did not like the cold as would not start after October.
Very similar. Mine was an old style Y reg (1982) Green Ford Fiesta 1.0 that turned out to be two Ford Fiestas welded together. It also had a leaky footwell and mushrooms growing in the carpet. A bugger to start at times but it was my first car so I guess it was a canny learning experience.

Peugeot 207 1.4 sport

Everything went wrong that possibly could. Conked out at some temporary traffic lights on a git massive hill.

2002 Renault Megane, utter dog muck. Door panels filled with water when it rained, constantly back and forth to the garage with electrical faults, lasted 18 months before it was traded in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back