SMB tog meet April 5th (Thursday): Fenwick Colliery

Status
Not open for further replies.

:lol: I find 90% of people LOVE to get their photo taken by random photographers, seriously. I had a couple randomly pose for me the other day on the beach.. shame they were both munters like. The lass in the surfers shot on my Fliker actually asked if the picture was ok :lol:

I've been shooting in B+W jpg as opposed to converting to B+W in post processing. It's hard like.

read a lot about this, any good? all the stuff ive seen slags it off like, it only takes 2 seconds to de-saturate a raw file, however its still very hard to achieve as good quality as film gives

read a lot about this, any good? all the stuff ive seen slags it off like, it only takes 2 seconds to de-saturate a raw file, however its still very hard to achieve as good quality as film gives

I'm doing this more-so because I'm really struggling to visualise a scene in B+W and RAW does not represent the image in live-view. Check my Flikr for my inital results, Quality isn't really an issue on-screen but in comparison to the Jane Bown Book I have it's a million miles away like.. :mad:

Logon or register to see this image

Tailor

When ever you're ready Ross. IHBB was on about going the the crypt a little further up the road if you fancy it.

deffo. Not at work in the morn, so would love at look at this

Just like to say thanks, enjoyed it and learned a few things. Good bunch of lads also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back